The arrival of FID has planted LNG on Canadian front pages and suddenly the possibilities of developing the vast resources has become a reality once again. Ahead of 2019’s Canada Gas & LNG Exhibition and Conference, Gastech Insights asked 12 market experts: “What do you believe the top benefits Canada’s gas and LNG could bring nationally and globally?”
Download the eBook and discover...
- How Canada is uniquely positioned to emerge as a leading provider of LNG in the future
- What the increase in projects could mean for the next generation of workers in Canada
- How greenhouse gas emissions will be reduced following the introduction of Canadian LNG
- Why, from a legal perspective, Canada has stood as world-leader in responsible resource development and will continue to do so
- How Canada’s LNG industry is offering insights into 21st century relationships between industry and Indigenous partners
Contributors of this eBook include: Borden Ladner Gervais, First Nations Limited Partnership, First Nations LNG Alliance, FortisBC, Government of Northwest Territories, Kitimat LNG, Progressive Contractors Association of Canada, Red Box Energy Services, Solaris Management Consultants, Steelhead LNG, Woodfibre LNG and WorleyParsons.
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
We hope to see you at the Canada Gas & LNG Exhibition & Conference in Vancouver, May 21-23, to continue the industry discussions by bringing the full value chain together. Register for your delegate pass today before the Early Bird rate expires on 5th April!