Gas Indonesia Summit & Exhibition 2020
Theme: Shaping Indonesia’s Gas Future
Date: 10-12 June, 2020
Venue: Jakarta Convention Centre
Event at a Glance
- 5th edition of GIS 2020, a 3-day Summit and Exhibition
- Supported by: Ministry of Energy & Mineral Resources (ESDM) and SKK Migas - Special Task Force for Upstream Oil and Gas Activities
- Hosted by: PGN - PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk and PLN - Perusahaan Listrik Negara PT Persero
- #GIS2020 covers the full energy value chain from upstream E&P through transportation and storage through downstream utilisation.
- GIS 2020 summit is a gathering of Government leaders, NOCs, IOCs, gas & LNG companies, integrated energy companies, tech providers, power generation & utilities companies, EPCs, project consultants, and transmission & distribution companies.
- 6,000 energy professionals, 100+ exhibitors, 500 conference delegates, 80 speakers from more than 25 countries are expected over the 3 days