With a new level of urgency now underpinning discussions around the medium and longer-term outlook for the European gas market, Gastech Insights asked 10 market experts - “How can Europe's gas industry decarbonise and transform the energy power sectors?” -ahead of 2019's European Annual Gas Conference (EAGC) in Paris 5-7 November.
Download the eBook and discover...
- Where the potential still lies in gas-based supply
- How Hydrogen can be used to to meet Europe's climate change targets
- Why new policies and regulations are essential to speed up this gas evolution
- Why the gas industry must increase collaboration across sectors and industries
- How the industry can remain competitive against the rapid reduction in price of renewable energy
Contributors of this eBook include: DNV GL, Enagás, ENGIE, Environmental Defense Fund (EDF), GASCADE Gastransport, Gelsenwasser AG, innogy Gas Storage NWE, Nord Stream 2 AG, Oliver Wyman and Oxford Institute for Energy Studies.
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
We hope to see you at the EAGC in Paris , 5-7 November, to continue the industry discussions at one of Europe's most renowned energy conferences. Register for your delegate pass today!